If you smell gas
Leave the building immediately, do not turn anything off or on, call 911 from neighbor’s house or cell.
- Rubbish and Trash Policy Updates-Effective May 1, 2019, Revised July 22, 2021
- Leaf, Limb and Debris Pick-up Schedule
- Fats, Oils, & Grease (FOG) Ordinance (231 KB)
- Annual Drinking Water Report
- Business Service Application
- Residential Service Application
- Water Leak Procedure
- Water Leak Repair Verification Form
- Bankdraft Form
- Energy Assistance Agencies
Bills must be paid by 5pm on the due date to avoid a delinquent fee and termination of service
If services have been disconnected you must call first to get your correct balance. If your correct balance is not paid, your service will not be re connected.
You may use EZpay for our online payments. A processing fee of 4% per transaction will be charged.
You may use Doxo for online payments. Using ACH through DOXO will be free or pay by card using DOXO for a processing fee of 3.5% or $3.99 (whichever is higher)
133 North Front St
For Utility Location, call 811 (or 800-227-6477)… Its the Law